Identically designed, these buildings contain 425 studios and 5 apartments available for first-year students (and for the remaining spaces for second-year students).
Each building in the residence has a particular character represented by an activity room:
- Building E: a room dedicated to reading
- Building N: a room for artistic activities (painting, sculpture, etc.)
- Building S: a room with a TV
- Building T: a room with video games
- Building A: a room with 3 billiard tables
The residents have access to all the rooms and the rule is diversity so that the students come together, whatever their class or their origin. This is the reason why the units will be allocated at random except for building “heads”.
Each building of the residence has:
- a laundry room equipped with 2 washing machines and 2 tumble dryers. Washing costs €3.50 and drying is free
- a bicycle storage room
- a garbage room equipped for selective sorting
Outside, spaces are arranged and equipped with barbecues, benches, bicycle parking and 200 parking spaces located in the immediate vicinity of the buildings.
Accomodation equipment and rates
ENSTA Paris provides its first-year students (and for the remaining places for the benefit of second-year students) with fully equipped accommodation at the following monthly rate:
- 403 studio apartments of 18 m²: 438€
- 22 studio apartments of 22 m²: 459€
- 5 F1 apartments of 36 m² (for flatshare): 739€
These rates are re-evaluated on September 1st of each year on the basis of the rent revision index (IRL). The rental entitles the tenant to a housing allowance from the CAF.
Estimate of monthly housing assistance:
- Scholarship student: €230
- Non-scholarship student: €200
Equipment in the studio apartments of 18.5 m² and 22 m²:
- a bed, a mattress, a mattress protector
- a desk, a chair
- storage (shelving unit, bedside table, wardrobe)
- a bathroom: a shower, a toilet block, a sink, storage space and a trash can
- a kitchenette: a fridge, a sink, a microwave, 2 hotplates and storage
- high-speed internet access.
Upon arrival, one must have:
- quilt, blanket, pillow
- linen (pillowcase, duvet cover, fitted sheet 90x200, shower curtain, window curtain: width 140 cm x length 190 cm (rods supplied: ceiling rail fitted with small rings), hangers, etc.)
- crockery and kitchen utensils
- shower curtain
- toilet paper, sponges, cleaning products, tea towels, etc.
Each accommodation has excellent sound insulation.
Other accommodation solutions are available, in partnership with the ENSTA Paris. To find out more, contact the Social Work and Housing Division (DEL).
Short stay in the ENSTA Paris residence
The residence hosts students, teachers or researchers within the framework of events of an academic or scientific nature.
For more information, please contact the Social Work and Housing Division (DEL).